Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
06-29-2012, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2012 05:45 PM by StayPuft.)
You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
I thought this could be fun and perhaps even funny to start our own list of ways you can tell if you are too obsessed with Last Night On Earth. Bonus points if you've actually done any of the things you add to the list. LOL! I will get us started.

1. Things that have NOTHING to do with zombies still make you think of Last Night On Earth.

I am actually guilty of this one! LOL! Random stuff keeps making me think of LNOE lately. Recently, I watched the Nostalgia Critic's review of Signs. For some reason, watching it and remembering the movie Signs kept making me think of LNOE. The fact that Mel Gibson's character was a Father (Father Joseph). The cop, even though she was a lady, kept making me think of Sheriff Anderson. Even some of the situations and stuff made me think of the game.

...Starting to think my obsession is getting a wee bit out of hand. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
You know you are too obsessed with this game when... - StayPuft - 06-29-2012 05:45 PM