Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
03-25-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 06:57 PM by zachmaio.)
RE: You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
(03-22-2013 08:34 AM)scarydk Wrote:  19. When every movie is a good movie if it has zombies in it.

Imagine the movie Titanic. The crew actually let the ship sink on purpose because the passengers start turning into brain eating savages, ending with DiCaprio re-animating into a zombie and then tearing the flesh off poor Winslet's feet just when she thought she had escaped on her clever floating device. That would be a good movie.

Hahaha yesss this is so perfect! Someone needs to pitch this to a director! I will go see this!

"I'll never let go Jack!"

She lets go..but then Jack grabs her ankle and drags her to the depths of the ocean gnawing on her the whole way..

Serves her right! There was so much extra room for him on that door...karma

24. When you spend an abnormally long amount of time in the bathroom at work because you're looking over the forums on your phone while you take care of business (tmi?) therefore getting all sorts of weird stares from co-workers while you walk back to your desk because they think you may be suffering from a mild case of ibs...

..the things I do for this game

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know you are too obsessed with this game when... - zachmaio - 03-25-2013 06:53 PM