Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Zombies by Copplestone Castings
07-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Painted Zombies by Copplestone Castings
Hi Braineaters more Zombies here to check out. These Zombies are really fun to paint and they have a great Urrrrgghhhh look. They've got bulging eyes and their tongues are lolling out. I painted the eyes for these Zombies differently than any of my previous Zombies. What do you think? They have been slightly converted to carry weapons. Either made or salvaged parts from other models or from the deapths of my bits box.
The grave weapon Zombies have red bases.

1st up is a Zombie buried in the 70's disco period. I just thought I haven't got any gold Zombies. Why not...

Next up a Zombie wearing nothing but a pair of Y-fronts. I thought I'd pick the worst colour imaginable for his pants. He's had a machete added from a LotR Uruk Hai figure.

This guy was originally swinging a bone over his head so it was an easy conversion to give him another Uruk Hai sword.

The thinking behind this was giving him a loud suit to make him stand out. I was thinking the suits from Dumb and Dumber. The pitchfork I made out of a paper clip and an old spear from my bit box.

Last up (and my favorite) this rotund Zombie with lots of tissue damage. I made his sickle out of a paper clip and some green stuff.

So what do you guys think of these brain eating fiends?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Painted Zombies by Copplestone Castings - samuraitrev - 07-01-2012 11:43 AM