Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse (me as Heroes)
08-13-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse
(08-11-2012 01:51 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 09:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

As an animal lover, I also want to point out that I love that, in your storyline, Betsy ran off, rather than being killed. ;-)

For that matter, I must mention that I LOVE your Old Betsy miniature! Where did you get that one? I'm assuming you painted them both (Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy). I would love to have an Old Betsy miniature instead of just the token! That is too cool!

The old Betsy miniature is from Mega Miniatures in USA. Yes I painted them and converted Zed Betsy

That is just awesome! Makes me really wish I had any artistic talent at all. LOL! I would love to make my own Old Betsy figure just like that to use in place of the token.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - StayPuft - 08-13-2012 07:28 PM