Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change!
07-06-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:11 PM by StayPuft.)
Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change!
So, I've been trying to avoid the temptation to come here and request access to the downloads section. Just like with the expansions, I kind of wanted to wait until I'd played the game for a while before beginning to look at some of the custom stuff people created (custom scenarios and stuff) and trying some of that out.

But, the temptation is just getting too strong! LOL! I may still wait a little bit to actually USE any of it, but I'm too curious to see what kind of awesome stuff you guys have come up with, and maybe get inspiration for my own.

So, I am formally requesting access as I can no longer deny my urge to feed on brains! Juicy, juicy brains! Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change! - StayPuft - 07-06-2012 08:10 PM