Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
07-06-2012, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:31 PM by StayPuft.)
Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?)
Does anybody else on the board do their own YouTube videos? If so, have you ever done a video about Last Night On Earth?

I have been doing YouTube videos for a few years now. I always give one small disclaimer when showing people my channel...

I am NOT a professional at all. I just do it for fun. So, I will be the first to admit that my videos are not the best. LOL! They are not the sort of thing that are going to go viral and get tons and tons of views. I just have fun making them.

I kind of think of my YouTube show as being a variety show. Sometimes, I talk about a specific topic, like a movie or TV show I like, or something like that. Sometimes, I literally talk about just a random topic, like something that is a pet peeve of mine, or something random like "Have you ever had a dream within a dream?" Sometimes, I randomly do goofy skits that are more for my own amusement really. LOL! But, I hope others enjoy them as well.

Anyways... long story short (too late, LOL) I wanted to share my channel with you guys. What better video to share with you all first than my review of Last Night On Earth?

My YouTube Review of Last Night On Earth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any fellow YouTubers? (Plus, ever do a video about LNOE?) - StayPuft - 07-06-2012 08:29 PM