Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video of my custom AToE case!!
07-12-2012, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 04:17 AM by JRSly.)
RE: Video of my custom AToE case!!
(07-12-2012 02:07 AM)MythosGamer Wrote:  Thanks! Im pretty nervous about the coast expansion myself lol. I have room for the cards and maybe the bits and pieces if I move things around but deff wont have room for the board and charts. Looks like Im going to have to keep that stuff in a diff box lol. Im deff interested in hearing about this app your working on! IOS or android?
It's a nice kinda apprehension to have at least, since it means The Coast is just a couple months away!

The app is for Android, first since that's the phone and tablet I have, and second because I'm far from any type of programmer and Google put out a free app developer tool that uses a much friendlier graphical interface that makes it quite easy to put together apps with "building blocks". I've wanted to learn some app developing for a long while now, and the ATOE app idea hit me a couple weeks and finally gave me strong motivation to finally give it a try.

I'll put up a thread tonight or tomorrow and give everyone a look.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of my custom AToE case!! - JRSly - 07-12-2012 04:09 AM