Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a Zombie Sound ???
07-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Make a Zombie Sound ???
Hi, so just recently i was in a game of Zombie Fluxx. One of the cards states; When you draw a Zombie you must Groan like a Zombie or else....

So we all started making a groaning type noise. The basic errrrrr or uuuuhh type sounds.

Then i had a thought. Zombies dont breath, Zombies cant make noises. The way to make noise when air passes through a consticted space. (Try to inhale and talk, try to talk with out letting air out of you)

So, how can Zombies make a noise ?

In Romero's 2005 Land of the Dead. The Zombies do make noise. Yet when they walked under the water, no air bubbles came out ???? Well, its because their dead, and they dont drown. Because they dont breathe. So how do they make noise ?

Yes, it is possible for air to be trapped in a cavity, - and then relased, during an attack, resulting from streching or reaching, kinda like when a burb slips out.

Zombies are alos mindless (well single thought driven) So how, or why would a Zombie want to make noise. "look honey, theres dinner. lets make noise and scare it away"

Dont even get me started on the digestive system of a zombie. It gets real gross. Well, they intake food. So they must expell ....???

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Make a Zombie Sound ??? - PJON - 07-13-2012 07:24 PM
RE: Make a Zombie Sound ??? - samuraitrev - 07-13-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Make a Zombie Sound ??? - scarydk - 07-17-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: Make a Zombie Sound ??? - PJON - 07-17-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Make a Zombie Sound ??? - vikinglad - 07-17-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Make a Zombie Sound ??? - LFuzer - 07-17-2012, 02:26 PM