Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does your screen name (and/or Avatar) mean?
07-13-2012, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2012 09:54 PM by StayPuft.)
What does your screen name (and/or Avatar) mean?
So, in a way to get to know each other a little better, I thought it would be fun to start a thread about what your screen name means. Heck, let's throw in your avatar as well. What does it mean, or what is it? Some screen names and avatars may be obvious, same may not. Come share the story as to why you chose the name and/or picture you did.

Mine is kind of obvious. I am a HUGE Ghostbusters fan. A fanatic may be the better term. Being a huge Ghostbusters fan, I'm also quite fond of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. I even have a really awesome, hand made Stay Puft costume that I found on eBay. I didn't make it. I wish I had that kind of talent.

As for my avatar, that is a picture of a zombie version of Stay Puft that I believe if I recall I found on DeviantArt. When I joined here, I thought it would be funny to have my avatar be a zombie Stay Puft to go along with my name, as well as the main theme of these boards. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does your screen name (and/or Avatar) mean? - StayPuft - 07-13-2012 09:53 PM