Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
04-18-2013, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 09:06 PM by spiritusXmachina.)
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss
Wow, my dear princess. I have to admit the combination of your obsessions makes me a bit nervous! And how does strip chess work again? Does every player need to wear 15 pieces of clothes?

I have a lot of obsessions among them board games of course. Me and my wife came together playing "Junta" (I don't know if this game was even translated in english)!. She stayed overnight and never left again! that was 14 years ago now! I love playing Settlers of Catan - I know sounds a bit boring - but I think it's one of the best board games ever! I also play Space Hulk, Descent, Dread Fleet and Wings of War. But at the moment LNoE is king!

I love playing Tabletops (Warmaster, Mordheim, Blood Bowl, Bolt Action...) and going with that I scratch built a lot of terrain and painted a lot. I also organised a lot of TT tournaments in my time.

I love to read. Tolkien is standard of course but the latest writer I grew being a fan of is Neil Gaiman. And I also like Sergej Lukianenko and the Vampire stories of Anne Rice (although with both writers the movies don't do them justice).

My favourite horror movie is The Sixth Sense. Now it's come out! I know it's not very gory but it has one of the best movie endings I ever saw!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of your other "obsessions?" List/discuss - spiritusXmachina - 04-18-2013 09:05 PM