Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
08-02-2012, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 08:29 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Frankly, the plan I outline was my original plan. But, the more and more I play the game, visit this site, etc., the harder and harder it gets. LOL! Not to mention, my gaming group isn't helping in that regard. More on that in a new thread. ;-)

So, I'm honestly not too sure anymore. I may end up getting Growing Hunger first anyway. I sort of go back and forth on it lately. In a way, I feel like I don't want to add all that new stuff after only really having the game for 6 months. That seems like a lot of awesome new stuff to add, so it could almost wait a little longer. That is easy for me to say, but is getting a lot harder and harder for me to actually do. LOL! So, who knows? I guess I will see how I feel about it when the holiday season rolls along.

I don't really look at the supplements as being the same. The only give you one scenario and a few cards. So, I didn't have a problem with picking some of them up right away.

I already have Revenge of the Dead, and AS SOON as I saw the Stock Up was back for pre-order, I went right on an pre-ordered it. ;-) Cannot wait to get to play that one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too! - StayPuft - 08-02-2012 07:32 PM