Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
08-10-2012, 10:02 PM
How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
I was randomly thinking this would be a neat idea for a thread. I'm sure many of us have told our stories many times here on the boards, but it is still always fun to relive the wonderful day you discovered this awesome game. Besides, it would be cool to have all our stories in one place. ;-)

Anyways, I have told my story many times here, but maybe never in great detail. My wife and I were visiting a couple friends of ours (a husband and wife couple) for the one friend's (the husband's) birthday. We did a game night. We bought him a new game from his wishlish, which was called "Kill Dr. Lucky." It was pretty fun!

Meanwhile, he told us about a zombie board game he had called "Last Night On Earth." I had never even heard of it before, but it sounded cool. So, we played... and the rest is history. ;-) LOL! You've all heard tell that part of the story. After playing ONCE, I was absolutely obsessed. That was months before my birthday. It INSTANTLY went on my birthday list, and I obsessed about the game for months, watching YouTube videos, reading reviews, etc. until finally getting it for my birthday in early June!

So, what is your story? ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How did you first discover Last Night On Earth? - StayPuft - 08-10-2012 10:02 PM