Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
08-14-2012, 01:00 AM
RE: How did you first discover Last Night On Earth?
Never been a big board gamer or zombie fanatic. I just happened to pick up a copy off thinkgeek.com for my girlfriend as a christmas gift. She loves all things Zombie. Once I read the rule book and could comprehend the possiblities of this game I was freakin hooked! I immediately went to the LNOE website to see what else was available from the makers. I was like, "Oh, I'm getting that...and that...and that!". I bought a bunch of stuff, downloaded the free scenarios, started a 'rules' binder, and joined you guyz here on the forums all before playing my first game! It did not disappoint! At first i was interested in killing zeds but now i prefer playing as them. Needless to say it turned out i was buying myself a christmas gift! A kick@$$ gift if i say so myself.

Even a king looks like a fool when answering nature's call.Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you first discover Last Night On Earth? - pasngr46n2 - 08-14-2012 01:00 AM