Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live by Coldwar Miniatures
08-19-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live
(08-19-2012 06:16 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Jeb looks great, but John Nada is out of hand! That checkered jacket looks perfect. I love the way his neck is done. Like was mentioned earlier, the jeans came out nice too. You really nailed this one.

I never saw They live, but I am going to go check it out based on your glowing reference. I always knew that line, but I think I just heard other people saying it (Duke Nukem?). I wanna see the real thing.

Oh yes go watch it. Check out the fight scene (once you've seen it you'll know what I mean) Yes Duke Nukem lifted the classic line as a nod to the 80's classic. Let me know what you think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live - samuraitrev - 08-19-2012 06:27 PM