Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I finally got a chance to use Becky/Father Joseph team
08-20-2012, 09:37 PM
I finally got a chance to use Becky/Father Joseph team
I have heard many of you rave about the team up of Becky the Nurse and Father Joseph. Their extra abilities compliment each other rather nicely. I finally got a chance to try this pairing myself over the weekend, and they are defintiely awesome together.

It actually happened completely by accident, as I almost always pick heroes at random. It really came in handy, because there were quite a few zombie cards that came into play that were very harmful to my heroes. I made sure to keep the two of them together at all times.

To be honest, I almost feel bad. The pairing almost seems unfair. LOL! But, really there is nothing unfair about it. It works with the way the game is set up. Plus, there are plenty of things on the zombie side that can come up luck of the draw that can seem just as bad for the opposing side. For example, I have seen it happen, more than once, where the zombies get several of the same cards that takes two of the heroes' turns away completely. Using them twice in a row can really screw over those two heroes.

Those cards do state they don't have to fight for the remainder of that round... but as you recall, zombies go first. So, that hero round technically IS the remainder of that round, meaning that gives zombies another chance to get to them in the new zombie round, and then they DO have to fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I finally got a chance to use Becky/Father Joseph team - StayPuft - 08-20-2012 09:37 PM