Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-)
08-21-2012, 08:06 PM
LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-)
I actually gave myself the idea for this thread through my response in another thread. We all love Last Night On Earth here. One of the best things about this game is it is so much fun no matter how the game goes. You can get dumped on the whole time, you can whoop butt the whole time, or it can be a very balanced game. Either way, it is still so much fun.

But... even so there are still those times that make you want to let the expletives fly. LOL! Mind you, it is still all in good fun, but these moments definitely make you cringe. Please, let's all feel free to jump in with our moments and create a big list.

- When you JUST picked up that gun and the VERY FIRST TIME you use it, you roll a 1.

- When your hero is in big trouble if he/she doesn't move fast... and you roll a 1.

- When your hero needs to get away from zombies getting close, and you roll a 1, only to realize that if you move 1 in any direction you can, the zombies are still in the next space over, but if you stay where you are they are STILL the next space over, so either way Zombie Hunger is going to be brining a fight your way.

- When you get to use a Shamble card for one of your zombies... and you roll a 1.

- When a bunch of your zombies are in a group, and the heroes throw dynamite and get extremely luck with the rolls, killing EVERY one of those zombies.

- When you get the Rotten Bodies card at exactly the moment when you DON'T want it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-) - StayPuft - 08-21-2012 08:06 PM