Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-)
08-22-2012, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2012 07:34 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-)
Ouch! You guys definitely added some good ones to the list. God, 7 consecutive 1's? That is crazy. It was like the gods of odds knew that 1 had to come up from time to time, so it just waited for every time you tried to have the Sheriff fire at a zombie. That takes my mention of rolling a 1 after you JUST picked up the gun to an all new extreme.

Another few I thought of...

- You go to move your Zombie Hero, excited to be able to move D3 instead of just one space... and roll a 1... or a 2 (both equal 1 with a D3).

- The same as above for when you are using the Grave Dead power of "Freshly Dead."

- You get a HUGE swarm of zombies all attacking one hero at the same time... and somehow he/she survives EVERY single fight without so much as a wound.

- You spend the whole game getting no Zombie Heroes at all, you finally come across one of the cards that allows you to turn a hero into a Zombie Hero if they get wounded again.... and they find a way to cancel it before you even get the chance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-) - StayPuft - 08-22-2012 07:33 PM