Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-)
04-10-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 02:31 PM by sgiove.)
RE: LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-)
(04-10-2014 08:04 AM)Jabbadoor Wrote:  That awful moment, when a player managed to get his hands on BOTH the Gas and the keys, standing in a room full of zombies, turning tail, and bolting to the door. Wham. ZP playes "locked" and proceeds to play 3(!!!) shamble and just moving 2 Z one space. Hero swamped with Zs and got eaten there and then. ZP got a zombie hero, and proceded to jingle his keys every time he moved the said ZH, while moaning "gas". What a jerk. Did i mention we lost.

I think this may be another case of rules failure. If the hero had the Keys and Gas as mentioned, then the zombie player couldn't have successfully played a Locked Door card on that hero. Heroes in possession of Keys ignore the effects of Locked Door. Card text below.

The Hero may ignore the effects of Locked Door.

You may discard the Keys while inside a building to draw 2 new Hero cards.

"One of these ought to work."

This happens to my group as well. Every so often, halfway through the next game, someone always mentions how we forgot something (a move, a rule, etc.) that, if done correctly, would have changed to results of the game.

Still, the results of your game sounded fun. Maybe keep this note in your back pocket for next time and make him waste the card.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE Moments that make you cringe. ;-) - sgiove - 04-10-2014 02:30 PM