Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES
03-30-2009, 06:09 PM
RE: Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES
Further to my above post.

When Fran says "what have we done to ourselves?", she seems to be saying they are trapped together in a prison of their own making. They very next scene is where they are loading up the chopper and Fran is learning to fly it.

This above idea of a Mall, even with all its goods, would still end up feeling like a prison led me to start a thread on Ken's site regarding the differences between 1978 and now.

So I will post the same question here and see what you folks think:

The protagonists start to get on each others nerves in the film, as they are stuck in the mall with not a lot to do and can't leave. Fran even refers to it as a prison.

Now, if the events of Dawn happened now, I dunno about you folks but I think I could cope quite well being stuck in a Mall, what with DVD's , Xbox360's, Wii's & PS3's, books & computers. Maybe its just me, I am homebody, most of my interests are home-based, that's probably why I am the fine figure of a man sitting here!

So over to you guys & gals....do you think you could cope stuck in there or would you go stir crazy??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror Movie discussion: ZOMBIES - zombie67 - 03-30-2009 06:09 PM
question for supervike - goodcop2000 - 05-16-2014, 05:20 PM