Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone tried to add a madness meter to ATOE?
08-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Has anyone tried to add a madness meter to ATOE?
Greetings everyone. I am new to the site but have played ATOE over the last year or so.

In my last play (I typically play Coop) we were doused pretty quickly by the banshee (Sudden Showdown in round 5). In our cleanup my buddy and I were discussing rules and variants, and I mentioned it would be cool if there was a madness meter (rather than wounds) where the Banshees cry would cause madness rather than wounds. There could be a chart of player results (turn on other players, lose a few turns, lose allies, allies turn on player, etc). Has anyone heard or see anything like this?

Granted it would probably be better with the unspeakable horror than the banshee but one step at a time

Thanks in advanced
-W.J.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone tried to add a madness meter to ATOE? - Wasteland Jack - 08-29-2012 07:52 PM