Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anyone use the advanced abilities cards?
09-11-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: does anyone use the advanced abilities cards?
Jake: 1/3 chance to heal each round
Johnny: high movement roll means an extra fight dice
Jenny: 50% chance to pull a hand weapon from the discard
Kenny: restock hero deck and get a discard pile card
Sally: Kill a zombie, 1/3 chance to get a card.

These are just too good of abilities to pass up. Johnny and Sally are already Zombie fighters, so it works well for them, they just snowball, but Jake the search engine becomes a tank and Jenny becomes a delivery service for other heroes that are better at fighting. Kenny is possibly the easiest to get the ability on, and if you have the supermarket on the map, or any other abilities that burn cards that ability becomes super useful, but most of the time it's not that good. That's the case sadly with many of them: the sheriff, Victor and Father Joe can burn the deck way too fast, and Jade makes you split up
unless you are all strange, then she's sick.

I need to see the new upgrade options to see how powerful they are, sadly if I don't like them four of the Timber peak heroes have abilities that are all about them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: does anyone use the advanced abilities cards? - Phantaskippy - 09-11-2012 09:43 PM