Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dr Zhukov - Is he really this bad???
11-06-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Dr Zhukov - Is he really this bad???
Ok, just this past weekend I played, and guess who I came up with yet again.

That's right folks, the incredulous Dr. Zhukov. We were playing coop versus the nazis.

Ok so I tried to optimize his abilities, but never did I get any puzzle tests nor did I get Cunning tests. I kept getting agility (chases) or Lore tests. I got shellacked. The only saving grace was I did pull an ally on a random event card which helped with agility (damsel) eventually, but too little too late. The nazis had raided two temples (10 & 8) and got 2 other artifacts by them. Plus they had the Dark Rituals card in play from early on.

I wonder how many puzzles/tech keywords there are to warrant his scientist a truly good benefit. The whole Academic 5+ for fight dice really cripples him I think, and so you can easily escape, what's the point you don't get the glory. I don't know, but I think I am going to start leaving him out of the deck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr Zhukov - Is he really this bad??? - Wasteland Jack - 11-06-2012 03:10 PM