Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja Character Draft. Comments?
09-17-2012, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 07:10 PM by j0hnnn.)
RE: Ninja Character Draft. Comments?
I think that have both hide and kill without fight abilities is overpowered

A way to bring that power down a little i think it could go like this:

Silent Killer - May on the roll of 4+ cancel a fight of his own. If the fight was cancelled roll a die on the roll of 6+ Kill the zombie immediatelly without fighting.
(So only if he manages to hide, he can emmerge from the shadows killing the zombie.)

Makes him kinda slow to play... however seens more appropriatte than have an ability that which a chance of 16% can kill a zombie without a fight.
I think that have both hide and kill without fight abilities is overpowered

A way to bring that power down a little i think it could go like this:

Silent Killer - May on the roll of 4+ cancel a fight of his own. If the fight was cancelled roll a die on the roll of 6+ Kill the zombie immediatelly without fighting.
(So only if he manages to hide, he can emmerge from the shadows killing the zombie.)

Makes him kinda slow to play... however seens more appropriatte than have an ability that which a chance of 16% can kill a zombie without a fight.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ninja Character Draft. Comments? - j0hnnn - 09-17-2012 07:10 PM