Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 9B Revenge of the Dead (me as Heroes)
09-20-2012, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 07:53 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: LNoE Game Report 9B Revenge of the Dead
(09-20-2012 01:39 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote:  I like how you make it into a readable story. I have been really into Earth Overrun and would like to see something like this done if you can. Consider it a request! lol

Cheers DarkBlue feel free to send me a beer and I'll consider itZombie17
(09-20-2012 06:36 PM)kassle Wrote:  Read it. Traumatized that my girl Amanda was felled.

So am I, She'd survived 4 previous scenarios too, damn!
(09-20-2012 07:14 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
Quote: it was Kenny armed with nothing but a name badge and the mistaken belief he was Hero material.

LOL! Great read. Amanda finally got taken down this time. I have never tried this scenario before; it seems brutal on the good guys.

Yet again you pick your favorite line. Glad I could make you laughZombie17 Yeah it's very brutal especially with Grave Weapons on there too. This is what you 'could' end up with on the board.

14 Zombies from the Zombie Pool.
+8 Grave Weapon Zombies.
+4 Zombie Heroes.

=NastyZombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 9B Revenge of the Dead - samuraitrev - 09-20-2012 07:28 PM