Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In game stats and player rating
09-21-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: In game stats and player rating
(09-21-2012 11:53 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I'd also like to see a place to write dice rolls so that you can compare average hero vs zombie average rolls when comparing scenarioes as well.

I will try to include a comments box for everything the charts not capable of storing. Making a specific field for dice rolls could be a solution, although I'm not sure how you would keep track.

I guess we are only talking fight dice here and end roll result sums only (not including intermediate rolls). The chart only includes fights/attacks with death as the outcome, not wounds. For a die roll stat I sort of feel all fights should be included.

I often read peoples complaints about how the dice gods totally failed during play and as such it could be interesting with a dice tracker to check if such asumptions really hold true by say compairing average die results (depending on number of dice rolled) versus the general probability score or average.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
In game stats and player rating - scarydk - 09-20-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: In game stats and player rating - PJON - 09-20-2012, 08:09 PM
RE: In game stats and player rating - scarydk - 09-21-2012 12:53 PM
RE: In game stats and player rating - PJON - 09-21-2012, 08:48 PM