Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What I would like to see in The Lost Colony...
09-27-2012, 11:27 AM
What I would like to see in The Lost Colony...
The Lost Colony.....the next ATOE expansion?

Personally, I would like to see 3 long very thin boards of woods and trails leading from The Coast to Shadowbrook...you can use one, two or three, sitting right on top of the other boards as needed.

There need not be a connection road at Shadowbrook or Echo Lake...just 'woods'. The one farthest East would have the Lost Colony's original location.

But deeper West?

Just some 'location zones', un-named. When you encounter the 'location zone' space all sorts of mysterous things can occur (as usual with the Corner Decks like skirmish attacks from werid woods people or 'You're Lost!' making you lose a turn). But THEN, there would be some special 'Remains in Play' Location to detail what would be found in the Woods...different each time because of the card draw: ancient caves, a temple, indian tribe, large stone shaped like a face, slaughter area, gold mine, weird malformed 'natives', cultish colonists, viking ruin, the Lost Colony etc. that permanetely effect that zone in some way.

Heck, the 'Lost Colony' could actually be a Villain!!!

This long board set-up could provide another needed quick but dangerous path from board to board:
"Well, you could take the road, but there is a old path through the north woods that some say is quicker...providing you don't get lost..or worse..."

Messages In This Thread
What I would like to see in The Lost Colony... - Pfr_Fate - 09-27-2012 11:27 AM