Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something funny I wanted to share about my message board history
10-03-2012, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 07:58 PM by StayPuft.)
Something funny I wanted to share about my message board history
I just wanted to share something that I found kind of funny. I am on a different message board for one of my other favorite obsessions. I have been a member of that board since April 9, 2008. There, I have a total of 561 posts.

I have been a member here on this message board since June 6, 2012. I have already surpassed my post total from that other message board in only a matter of a few months. (I'm up to 578 as I post this) LOL! Now, mind you, I have been very active here. Maybe obsessively so. LOL! The other message board had been fairly active at a time, but is not quite as active anymore. It still sees daily activity, but not as much and there is rarely any discussions I feel like joining.

Still, I thought it was pretty funny how short of an amount of time it took me to surpass my post total from a message board I have been on for over 5 years. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Something funny I wanted to share about my message board history - StayPuft - 10-03-2012 07:56 PM