Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Town Elder questions
10-05-2012, 07:29 PM
More Town Elder questions
Hello. I apologize if any of these are repeats. I've searched out the web as much as possible but am still left with these questions on the Elders.

1. Can you use the ability of a Town Elder that is with you (Hero of the People) more than once per turn? For example, if Sophie is with you can you have her roll for each Mystery card that is in play on your turn? Can you try again on ensuing turns?

2. If a Town Elder is with you and gains another secret are you allowed to see it?

3. If there are multiple secrets under a town elder how are they resolved? If one says the town elder gets placed on the board but one says he is with you, which is it? If an elder becomes an evil elder all of his secrets are supposed to be discarded – except those that give the villain a bonus? – what if there are more than one that turn the elder and give the villain a bonus? They all stay in play?

4. If a town elder has three secrets and they are all then revealed can the elder get more secrets? Are they immediately revealed also?

5. If you play a card that allows you to look at, and discard and replace a secret – can you do that if the secret says to reveal immediately?

6. If I have a town elder with me when a showdown is called can I have one also assigned to me from the hunting party?

7. If the Selfless Martyr secret has been revealed earlier in the game can you still use the ability of the card later on? Seems out of joint announcing a secret that has already been revealed.

Please, if you know of it, refer to the rules section or particular FAQ where the answer comes from. We're hoping to come up with answers more concrete than house rules.

Thanks!
I have some other questions I'll put up in another post. This one is just for Elders.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
More Town Elder questions - ATOEtalGeek - 10-05-2012 07:29 PM
RE: More Town Elder questions - MoonSylver - 10-07-2012, 05:28 AM
RE: More Town Elder questions - MoonSylver - 10-08-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: More Town Elder questions - MoonSylver - 10-08-2012, 03:34 AM