Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random questions
10-05-2012, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 07:35 PM by ATOEtalGeek.)
Random questions
Here are some more questions that arose during some of our recent sessions.

1. Can you buy more than one town item or monastery item in a turn?

2. Can you exchange items/allies with another character in your space before or during your movement phase? Can I start my turn in a space with another character and exchange items with him before I roll for movement? The cooperative rules state that it is done out of the normal turn sequence – not sure how to interpret that.

3. If you start a showdown can you continue the rest of your turn after the showdown ends (such as when the villain escapes)?

4. “Remains in play” mystery cards: There are certain cards and abilities that allow you to cancel mystery cards. Some of those cards specifically say it removes remains-in-play mystery cards (Daybreak, for example), while some do not specify (Hold back the darkness & Brother Marcus). Does that mean that the ones that don’t specify may not remove remains-in-play mystery cards – and perhaps may only remove mystery cards as they are played?

5. For Curse of the Werewolf – During the mystery phase the character is required to attack the nearest character. Does the werewolf character move to the victim character’s space? For realism it would seem so.

6. For the Abandoned Keep card “Ancestral Tomb (SW)” – can you add a militia’s +1 combat to your Sprit & Combat 6+ test if one is there with you?

Please, if you know of it, refer to the rule or FAQ where the answer comes from. We can make house rules for some of these but would like to know if there are official answers.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Random questions - ATOEtalGeek - 10-05-2012 07:34 PM
RE: Random questions - MoonSylver - 10-07-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: Random questions - ATOEtalGeek - 10-07-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: Random questions - MoonSylver - 10-07-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: Random questions - ATOEtalGeek - 10-08-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: Random questions - MoonSylver - 10-08-2012, 01:46 AM
RE: Random questions - ATOEtalGeek - 10-08-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: Random questions - MoonSylver - 10-08-2012, 03:36 AM