Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Invasion from outer space - the movie
10-10-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: Invasion from outer space - the movie
(10-10-2012 02:36 PM)Orguss Wrote:  That or make scenario two be a scenario search item quest to find the weakness of the zard beast. Then blow up everything.

Hmm, I think it's a matter of opinion at this point - I can definitely see how your version of the "movie" would go, with the Super Zard Beast as the threat in the middle of the movie and the finale would be the battle where the Carnies would try to destroy the flying saucers.

I was initially thinking of the reverse - after the Carnies were attacked, they tried to strike back by crashing a few of the flying saucers. But then the Martians unleashed their ultimate weapon in the form of the Super Zard Beast. The finale would be the battle between the Carnies and the Super Zard Beast, where all of the remaining Carnies could die.

Man, I can't wait to try this out. This and the LNOE version.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Invasion from outer space - the movie - LabRat - 10-10-2012 10:25 PM