Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenarios like Escape in the Truck - Do you pile up the Zombies?
10-23-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Scenarios like Escape in the Truck - Do you pile up the Zombies?
You are definitely both right. It could very well actually wind up to the detriment of the zombie player if they stock pile a bunch of zombies in one space, or one building like that. It could make them vulnerable to any number of attacks (dynamite, shotgun, etc) like you mention that spreading out would otherwise prevent. Still, there is always the chance that it would initially be out of the way for the heroes trying to achieve their goals. Especially with Escape in the Truck. While the heroes are trying to search for keys and gas, it could be very out of their way to be forced to have to give up the chance to search in order to send a hero to clear the truck. Especially considering the Zombie Player may just put more zombies back on the truck anyway.

Anyway, either way, it is perfectly okay according to the rules. So, I don’t have a problem with it, it is just not my personal preference. But, it is fun to discuss. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scenarios like Escape in the Truck - Do you pile up the Zombies? - StayPuft - 10-23-2012 07:38 PM