Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Most powerful card in the game"
10-23-2012, 11:44 AM
"Most powerful card in the game"
My younger brother in law has a tendency of lobbing out accusations of cards being overpowered, ridiculous, or broken. It is rather annoying, especially since whatever side he's on the cards change.

But it left me thinking, what would you say is the most powerful hero or zombie card in the game, and why?

I love the hunting rifle as heroes, but Mr. Explosion townsperson from Timber Peak is ridiculously good.

Terror at Timber peak is also really powerful, you draw that early before they are set up to cancel it and those cards make all the difference.

My choice right now would honestly be the new Extra Ammo card. Using that with the pistol or police Shotgun can be absolutely devastating. Duct taped pistols with extra ammo, now that is ridiculous. (or even two pistols with extra ammo and rapid fire) Being able to pull it back out at the gun shop or with the upgrade is crazy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Most powerful card in the game" - Phantaskippy - 10-23-2012 11:44 AM