Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There are no good zombie board games?
10-26-2012, 05:23 AM
RE: There are no good zombie board games?
This is a home run question Watchmen02 the zombies have zombie event cards that simulate this. I only know of a few since i only have the base set and some cards that I've seen online. One such event is 'i feel kinda strange' that is played when a Hero is wounded - it turns the Hero into a Zombie Hero the next time he gets wounded unless the Heroes can cancel the event. Another is Bitten, which has the same effect but is played when a Hero wins a fight.

In the base rules, there are special moments (Black Zone, last Hero) that results in Heroes turning into Zombies when they die. Timber Peak suggests the Always Zombie Hero dot rule as part of the game, which means at any time a Hero dies, it becomes a Zombie. Timber Peak further adds to the mechanic by introducing Infected counters - again I'm not too familiar with the set, so I'm only assuming that when a Hero is Infected, there are effects that further the Infection and result in the Hero turning.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: There are no good zombie board games? - LabRat - 10-26-2012 05:23 AM