Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minion Counter Organization Chart
11-03-2012, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 06:49 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
Minion Counter Organization Chart
I finally got around to doing this, so i just submitted it to the Downloads section in ATOE books...

It is a simple chart listing all current minions, their total number, and the backsides of their counters. So, when setting up for a (say) a vampire, you know to grab (for example) Bats...7 counters...backsides are Wolves (2), Succubus (3), Walking Dead (2).

I needed to know what the maximum amnount of each minion was and how to get them from my single pile of minions during play...and this is how I do so...

Feel free to make suggestions... (I WAS going to add columns for Villains...but that is done simply by looking at the Minion Charts for each Villian)..
PS: It might take a bit to get into the download section...be patient with the almighty Saku!

Messages In This Thread
Minion Counter Organization Chart - Pfr_Fate - 11-03-2012 06:48 PM