Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
11-10-2012, 04:01 AM
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
(11-10-2012 03:15 AM)LabRat Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 01:46 AM)wisdomknight Wrote:  Ok I was going to play test this but I just couldnt figure out which event cards where "conditional" and which where "normal".

Conditional Zombie Event cards are those that wait for conditions to be met before they can be played. Good examples are I Feel Kinda Strange (can be played once a Hero is wounded), Loss of Faith (can be played when Faith is played or when a Break test roll is successful), and Locked Door (can be played when a Hero is about to go through a door). If you can't play it without waiting for a certain condition, it's Conditional.

Normal Zombie Event cards are those that you can play without waiting for specific triggers. I can't say play at any time because a lot of these events can be played either at the start of the Zombie turn or the end of it. Good examples are all of the Zombie Play Immediately cards, Relentless Assault, and Shamble.

thanks for the clarification man
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE? - wisdomknight - 11-10-2012 04:01 AM