Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
01-01-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 12:56 PM by Wordsmith08.)
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
I recently got my own copy of Timber Peak and I couldn't bear to wait until the holiday season was over and my gaming group would reconvene, so I've been testing the scenarios and mechanics out on solo play. The way I've gone about it is pretty low-tech, but seems to work fairly (both zombies and humans have won on the same scenarios). I simply play the zombies as I would play them in a game with others. When in doubt, I just ask myself if I want it to happen to my beloved Heroes, and when the answer is a resounding NOOOOOO!, I know exactly what the zombies will do. The only additional factor is that I try to get the zombies to play all their cards before the next draw, but that's pretty much how I would play as zombies anyway...

Basically, I don't see the need for fancy Zombie AI rules. The horde acts fairly intuitively anyway.
I recently got my own copy of Timber Peak and I couldn't bear to wait until the holiday season was over and my gaming group would reconvene, so I've been testing the scenarios and mechanics out on solo play. The way I've gone about it is pretty low-tech, but seems to work fairly (both zombies and humans have won on the same scenarios). I simply play the zombies as I would play them in a game with others. When in doubt, I just ask myself if I want it to happen to my beloved Heroes, and when the answer is a resounding NOOOOOO!, I know exactly what the zombies will do. The only additional factor is that I try to get the zombies to play all their cards before the next draw, but that's pretty much how I would play as zombies anyway...

Basically, I don't see the need for fancy Zombie AI rules. The horde acts fairly intuitively anyway.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE? - Wordsmith08 - 01-01-2013 12:56 PM