Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
05-28-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE?
(05-28-2013 01:00 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I LOVE mice and mystics its prob my second favorite game behind LNOE. I would be into seeing what you come up with maybe an encounter card creation and the number of zombies spawned depends on where he sun track marker is. As you get closer there are more zombies or even zombie heroes spawned.

I was thinking of using the sun track marker, but I'm opting against it because it's not random. Unlike in Pandemic or Mice and Mystics, or even the ATOE shadow track, which doesn't advance at the end of every turn.

I'm thinking of using the TP sun track marker (or using one sun track and two markers), and instead of rolling to check if zombies will spawn, players will roll to check if the threat level will increase.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best Solo Rules or Rules for FULL Coop for LNoE? - LabRat - 05-28-2013 09:53 PM