Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW World War Z official trailer
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: NEW World War Z official trailer
(11-12-2012 09:14 AM)SoCalRMD Wrote:  i will never see the battle of yonkers on film.

From the footage, it looks like it will only be the Battle of Yonkers.

Granted it was one of the better stories from the book, but there were so many others than really brought across to the reader the confusion, and degradation of society and human morals in the fight for survival that made this book so excellent. The two that come immediately to mind were the safe house on Long Island and the family traveling to northern Canada. Both showed how people banded together at first, but when the SHTF it was everyone for themselves.

What I worry about is that major aspects of the book that have little to no "action", like Paul Redeker and the Mossad agent (forgot his name), will be glanced over because they are not visually engrossing, however they offer some of the best story to the entire plague.

I guess I should not count my zombies before they turn, but typically Hollywood has a reputation of turning genius into mindless garbage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW World War Z official trailer - Wasteland Jack - 11-12-2012 05:35 PM