Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The game and the expansions...
06-25-2009, 05:56 AM
RE: The game and the expansions...
SovTech Wrote:Initial thoughts.

i really liked how you summed all this up. i agree with most of what you have said here. I find that at first the zombies win 3 to 1, and later it becomes 50/50. Depending on the scenario. We have been able to get to the truck twice, out of 3 games. Apocalypse is ruff, but even then, we are 40% winning as heros. Our Zombie (gamemaster roommate) is relentless, and has a kill or be killed strategy to teaching us. He also doesn't give up his chair as the zombies. he'll share it, but i've never played as zombie - yet.

SovTech Wrote:I scared two players away from the game by playing two This could be our last night on earth consecutively on them, thus letting them loose two turns, and then ate them without them having a chance. They have never wanted to play again, which I now blame myself for (especially that I didnt let one of the new players be the zombies instead of me...). Well eating happens...

my roommate is a zombie. I mean everything from all the movies, to all the board-games, and luckily, i live with him, so i don't have to be as much as a consumer myself. He introduced me to LNoE a week ago, and we have been playing every night. We don't seem to have anybody who doesn't at-least want to check it out, and after they get hooked, more people come over the next day, or the day after.

for a couple of guys who didn't know how to find people for gaming night, this one game has transformed our house into the GAME CASTLE. or "whatever GameCastle became afterwards" (which is what we call the store that my roommate buys his sleeves from).

tonight we take the game to another friends house. AND I NEVER TIRE OF IT! it's been something that is very unique in the way that it delivers it's rush. What we have tied it into is my bi-weekly horror film night, which adds quite nicely instead of a second movie.

The atmosphere is still there from the horror, and the laughs spill out as we run, chase and kill and are killed by zombies during our LNoE.

Anyways, that's all my time
~ Jiggs

[img]http://www.bdgamers.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/teenage-zombies.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The game and the expansions... - SovTech - 05-09-2009, 10:00 AM
RE: The game and the expansions... - jiggskc - 06-25-2009 05:56 AM