Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arkham Horror style personal missions
11-29-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Arkham Horror style personal missions
That is a great idea! I love it.

The questions I have is can the bonus/penalties be re-established after each fight with a minion or the villain? So let's say he won a fight against a minion, The Show Must Go On, he gets the bonus combat and honor and removes a mystery card. However next round he faces another minion, but in the middle of battle he freezes and fails and get's ko'd. Therefore, Exit Stage-right, He loses the The Show Must Go On bonuses and gains the Exit Stage-right penalties.

The second is would this work in a competitive game or just coop? Because if competitive, it may give other players a much higher advantage.

I guess another one could be:

Isabella von Took: Hero or Impudent Deceiver
Any time Isabella would receive an Item or Ally from a Corner Location, roll Honor 5+.

Success: Proceed to You may join me

Failure: Proceed to Your insolence is intolerable

You may join me: The Item or ally doubles their effect. If an ability is activated upon discard, the player may keep the card only after the first time this benefit is used, the next time will require discard.

Your insolence is intolerable Isabella does not gain the item or ally, and she must discard one item or ally card in her possession (does not gain discard abilities).

-W.J.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arkham Horror style personal missions - Wasteland Jack - 11-29-2012 02:48 PM