Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arkham Horror style personal missions
12-08-2012, 01:52 AM
RE: Arkham Horror style personal missions
Here's one for Harlow Morgan;

The Mother of invention; The enemy has powers and abilities that fly in the face of the laws of science, but surely it must have weaknesses as well... a sufficient understanding of the enemy's nature, combined with an adequate power source, should yield an effect that could prove devastating.

Pass- Harlow Morgan discards 10 investigation tokens at either the windmill or the light house. Proceed to "It's working! It's working!"
Fail- At any point, Harlow Morgan has no investigation tokens. Proceed to "Back to the drawing board."

It's working! It's working! The machine comes to life with a steady hum and a crackle of the power electric. The device seems to dispel the darkness itself! Harlow Morgan makes a cunning 5+ test. every success does a number of hits against the villain equal to 1x the number of players.

Back to the drawing board. "I'm a fool!" cries Harlow Morgan, "everything I know of science is a fallacy! The evil we face is beyond human comprehension!" Harlow Morgan takes a -1 cunning marker, then draws and resolves a mystery card
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arkham Horror style personal missions - themanfromsaturn - 12-08-2012 01:52 AM