Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
StayPuft Game Report: LNOE - Escape in the Truck
12-11-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: StayPuft Game Report: LNOE - Escape in the Truck
(12-07-2012 09:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hi staypuft I enjoyed reading your game report. Lots of twists and turns. The game is full of surprises. I've played games before thinking "I just can't lose I've done everything" and then got wiped out. I must admit I get angry for a second or two "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" but the red mists clear and I'm reminded that it ain't over 'till it's overWatchmen02

LOL! I hear ya there. When I was able to successfully use "The Smell of Brains" to bring FIVE extra zombies in there all at once, I couldn't help but be slightly ticked off for a second as a couple lucky cards helped them kill EVERY SINGLE ONE. But... after that second, I couldn't help but geek out at how freaking awesome that was!

(12-08-2012 06:31 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Sometimes it cool to loose (well that's what my wife tells me-when my 10 year old grand nephew beats me I do
sulk).I really enjoy battle reports.

OD

Indeed. We all certainly typically want to win, but the measure of an awesome game is when you can have so much fun that you don't care either way.

By the way,

Wow, D Boon! That was very similar to my game session. ;-) Too funny.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: StayPuft Game Report: LNOE - Escape in the Truck - StayPuft - 12-11-2012 08:50 PM