Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
I got Growing Hunger for Christmas!!!
03-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: I got Growing Hunger for Christmas!!!
(03-01-2013 10:46 PM)LabRat Wrote:  I hate creating threads for no good reason, so I'll just hop onto Staypuft's thread (hope you don't mind)

I got Growing Hunger yesterday! Finally! I've been waiting for almost a quarter for this!

LOL! I know what you mean. I'm always the same way. I double think whether I should bother to post a new thread on something or just try to see if there already was one.

Sometimes, I think it is okay to just go ahead and add a new thread, though. I wouldn't have personally seen any problem with you starting a new thread if you chose to do so. Then those of us who already posted in this one could talk about it all over again. ;-)

Anyway, glad to hear you finally picked up Growing Hunger! It is definitely really awesome. Definitely worth getting. I intentionally waited and put it on my Christmas list, though. I wanted to be able to play and enjoy the base game for a good while before getting any full expansions. Then, it would make it like new all over again! :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got Growing Hunger for Christmas!!! - StayPuft - 03-04-2013 08:13 PM