Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from E(ee)rie, PA
01-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Hello from E(ee)rie, PA
Greetings to you all!

I was introduced to Last Night on Earth at a small social convention. I was hooked after a few games and decided to invest in the game and its many expansions. Currently, I own the original game, Growing Hunger and Timber Peak. However, I have ordered all the other expansions, supplements, and some of the minis that don't come with the games. (Basically, everything but the varied color zombies and the alt. promo cards.)

I am hoping to use these as tools to develop some custom scenarios. I've even taken the bold steps of laying out some designs for a full fledged expansion with some custom boards, cards and markers (including 3-4 scenarios to go with it) but that will take some time as I gather more experience with the game. Should be a lot of fun though when it is finished!

I appreciate the information I've gathered so far from this site and I'm really impressed with the painting and variants I've read so far. I am honestly not a die hard horror fan (even if my city does host Horror Fest) but I've always gotten a kick out of all things zombie. Many years ago when I was the safety leader at a big chain store I instituted a meeting to go over a safety plan and evacuation should there be a zombie apocalypse. Even doctored up safety protocol sheets to match the real stuff in the binders. It was most excellent.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! I get really overwhelmed with forums and how they are in constant motion (I can never keep up) but I look forward to discovering and discussing new things with you all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Riboflavin - 01-18-2013 05:20 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - bjerkelund - 01-18-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Rullys - 01-18-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - scarydk - 01-18-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Sierra - 01-18-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - mqstout - 01-18-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - StayPuft - 01-18-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - samuraitrev - 01-18-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Riboflavin - 01-20-2013, 09:52 AM