Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from E(ee)rie, PA
01-20-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA
(01-18-2013 02:21 PM)Sierra Wrote:  Sounds very promising! How do you intend to do the custom boards/markers?

Well, the boards themselves would be a combination of thin chipboard, photo paper, spray adhesive and some clear acrylic sealer. The markers would be done similar, depending on the shape cutting with a heavy duty paper cutter or arc punch (for leather projects) for round pieces. I'm a little stumped on the cards. While I am familiar with how to make custom cards, their high gloss/thick card method is unfamiliar to me and of course they'd need to look the same or would stand out. That is unless I created a new card type for this scenario that would have its own pile. This is all subjective until some prototypes can be created. Honestly, my biggest hurdle is trying to get the actual board work to look like the original boards. I am no artist, but I have some connections who might be interested in tackling the challenge. If the project gets off the ground, I think you may really enjoy it.

(01-18-2013 02:21 PM)Sierra Wrote:  And do you still have those safety plans? Zombie03

I do packed up somewhere upstairs, if I get a chance to get up there and dig it out of the other paperwork I'll be happy to share. I think I have four surviving copies left.

I look forward to getting to know folks nearby as well, the occasional "drifter" joining us at the table for a game would be welcome. Who knows the loyalties of a stranger in the midst of zombie apocalypse.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Riboflavin - 01-18-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - bjerkelund - 01-18-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Rullys - 01-18-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - scarydk - 01-18-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Sierra - 01-18-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - mqstout - 01-18-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - StayPuft - 01-18-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - samuraitrev - 01-18-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from E(ee)rie, PA - Riboflavin - 01-20-2013 09:52 AM