Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 18B Hunker Down (me as Heroes) New format
01-20-2013, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 12:46 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: LNoE Game Report 18B Hunker Down (me as Heroes) New format Hawkeye style pictures
Turn 6
Father Joseph is wounded by a Crawling Torso GWZ. He then takes a 2nd wound to use his Strength of Spirit to cancel Bitten. Father Joseph manages to kill the Crawling Torso GWZ.
Father Joseph: “Get Back You Devils
Kenny builds the last Barricade in the Hanger and the Building is now Fully Barricaded. The Heroes had Hunkered Down for 1 Turn.

Turn 7
Kenny starts to despair and decides the best action is to become a Loner. As he leans against a Barricade a Zombie bursts in and wounds him.
Goddard: “The Bank has a Stockpile of Guns in it. Kenny, get over there and bring supplies.”
Father Joseph is killed in the Hanger and rises again as a Zombie Hero. His sledgehammer had failed him every time. The Hanger had been lost. A New Hero arrives at the Town Centre, its Rachelle with her Revolver, Flashlight and a Circular Saw. She makes her way into The Bank. The Zombies were growing in number and had gained their AA: Swarm.

Turn 8
Johnny beats a Blood Spray GWZ to a pulp and the infected blood sprays into Mr. Goddard’s eyes and mouth. A Bloated Body GWZ attacked Mr. Goddard and wounded him. His 1st wound became infected (because of the blood spray) and Goddard became a Zombie Hero. A new Hero arrives at the Town Centre its Sally with nothing but a Lighter. Kenny is killed by a Sickle GWZ and he becomes a Zombie Hero. A new Hero arrives at the Town Centre its Jake Cartwright with a Torch. The Zombies had gained their 2nd AA: Ravenous. Things were becoming desperate.

Turn 9
Rachelle gives Sally her Revolver in The Bank. Sally then fires and kills the Sickle GWZ. Rachelle Picks Up the Hunting Rifle and gives Sally the Circular Saw. She fires the Rifle at a Zombie and kills it. Johnny tries to Blitz out of the Gym but gets body checked and killed. His anguished screams ring out across the chilly air. Darkness falls across the Zombie infested town of Woodinvale.

Result: Zombie Victory (4 Heroes Killed)
Hero of the Game: Mr. Goddard (2 Barricades built + 1 Reinforcement and killed 3 Zombies)
Weapon of Choice: Gasoline (3 kills)

Epilogue:
The remaining Heroes who had lately arrived in the town had realized that the town was lost. There was nowhere to hide so they attempted a last desperate escape plan. If only they could make it to that Truck…

Upon Reflection:
It was all going so well…I had 2 buildings Fully Barricaded all I had to do was wait it out. Unfortunately weaponless Heroes don’t fare very well against Zombies. In hindsight I should have had a couple of Heroes farming the Hero deck for weapons and the other 2 building Barricades. It didn’t help having Kenny lose every weapon given to him and having Goddard killed with 1 wound hurt as well. As soon as 1 Hero fell it became a domino effect and I quickly lost the 2 Barricaded buildings. I tried to start again in The Bank but it was too little to late. I’d like to play this scenario again because it’s definitely winnable I think you just need the right balance between building and Searching. Oh yeah and the Grave Weapon Zombies are real tough SOBs!

See you next time! If you're reading this let me know if you like/dislike the new format.
To see the next game report go here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-as-Heroes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 18B Hunker Down (me as Heroes) New format Hawkeye style pictures - samuraitrev - 01-20-2013 09:26 PM