Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(
01-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Sad I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(
Sadly, I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(

Honestly, I can't complain. We had a pretty darn good run. We have been going strong for about 6 months now. I honestly never thought it would take off even that much.

But, unfortunately, one by one, our regulars all keep winding up having busy work schedules, busy personal lives, or whatever else that is tying them up and making them unable to come. Even I have had things come up here and there and not been able to come. We didn’t necessarily do every week, but we tended to do most.

Whenever I am available, I will certainly plan to swing by for my game nights if anybody else can make it. So, hopefully I am wrong and we do still have our game nights from time to time. But, I am starting to get the feeling like it is dying out. Thankfully, we have a message board we set up specifically so we could keep each other updated with our availability. The last thing I would ever want is for somebody to get there and wind up being the only one there.

I am also very likely going to eventually start having my own game nights at my place from time to time. So, that way, my gaming buddies and I can plan it out for when it works better for us all. It is just that, having the gaming night at the comic shop was a lot more convenient for everybody. Oh well. Good things can’t always last. Hopefully we still meet up from time to time. Hopefully I can start having game nights sometimes at my place. Hopefully my best friend will continue to enjoy playing as well. I would hate to suddenly basically never get to play this game, getting only to play once in a while. I am too obsessed with this game to accept that. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-( - StayPuft - 01-24-2013 09:27 PM