Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make co-op FanG harder
01-28-2013, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 03:46 PM by zachmaio.)
Wink How to make co-op FanG harder
So I think we're all in agreement that co-op FanG is pretty darn easy. So I wanted to make a thread where people could post ways to make it a little harder for the heroes. So if anyone has any other ideas let me know. The first on the list is "haggle" which was brought up by user brackenr0211 quite some time ago, but feel free to just post your thoughts on making the game a little more difficult!

1) Haggle
- When selling an artifact in a city you have to make a Cunning role to haggle for the full price. Getting a 6+ is a success and you get full price but if you fail then roll a D3 and subtract that from the price (with a minimum value of 2 fortune).

2) Change Winning Conditions
- Add more fortune to the overall amount that the heroes need to win.
- Subtract the number the villains need to get to on the villain tracker.

3) More Bad Guys
- No matter the number of players playing a co-op game always use all 3 villains from whatever vile organization you're playing against

4) 2 Vile Organizations
- When you really just don't want to win use both vile organizations. I've yet to try this but i'm assuming this won't go well for the heroes!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to make co-op FanG harder - zachmaio - 01-28-2013 03:45 PM