Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make co-op FanG harder
01-28-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: How to make co-op FanG harder
The more I think of the Haggle variant, the more I like it.

... Even if it makes Jake Zane that much more of a dullard. And heck, Dr. Zhukov would go from most reviled to most welcomed hero in the game with this variant in play. Win, win!

The wife and I have played this four times so far; advanced co-op with the basic requirements. We are currently 2-2 against the villains. Like mqstout, we find the mob the tougher of the two organizations (having lost to them both times) - mainly due to the fortune spewing hideouts.

The only thing that the nazis have to match them in that regard is the possibility of soldiers displacing each other. But when you consider that we have yet to cycle through the Locations deck, that possibility is looking bleak.

Perhaps the nazis could get a fortune spewing boost from occupying cities/zones just as the mob does with their hideouts? That might do the trick to beef up that organization for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to make co-op FanG harder - zachmaio - 01-28-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: How to make co-op FanG harder - D. Boon's Ghost - 01-28-2013 08:27 PM