Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I had this idea....LNOE Skype!
05-29-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: So I had this idea....LNOE Skype!
(05-29-2014 05:58 AM)DrkBlueXG Wrote:  We can break up the work load. Get someone to write the cards in a text file. Write the scenarios. Abilities. Although a lot of them are already on lnoecc. Get some generic placeholder images for the truck, trees, heath kits. Run them through a photoshop filter to get them to look similar to the art style. If you need help, then give me a job and I'll do it.

Thanks for the offer.

This module exists already (and works, I think), the only current problem is that the images of the cards have been removed.

Fixing that problem will be pretty easy, if it is just the Hero and Zombie cards that are broken. If I find that the board images have been removed as well, I might need some help getting those images, since my photo editing skills are less than optimal.

I will also go through and see if any improvements are needed.

When it comes time to do the expansions, I will also request help getting images of the map pieces from the expansions.

@aprillo
Yes, the expansions can be made into "extensions". Check out the BSG and Arkham modules for an example of how this works in Vassal.

I will be sure to ask for help when it comes time to start adding expansions, but I would like to make sure the base module works well first, and then start building on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I had this idea....LNOE Skype! - brunoreturns - 05-29-2014 08:49 PM